i have avoided hugs... and talking directly about asf... because if i dwell on it even for a moment.... i know i will break down. I will avoid the emotion! i want only happy memories!
i have met and become acquainted with many scrappers thru ASF. and am soo glad i have. there have been some great people i have come to know thru ASF. I began my scrapping life following the death of my neice, as a form of therapy i guess. It gave me a sense of direction... and purpose. to help deal with those things... and losses that i don't like to face. I hope i can continue to be as involved as i have been in the past. (and perhaps to scrap more than i have been lately!)
here are some pictures taken on the "LAST SCRAP NIGHT"... friday night, saturday night... and those that wouldn't leave....sunday (ha). (quality isn't the best... as my flash didn't go off on 2 of the photos... and the friday night one isn't very clear)
Friday night bunch

Saturday afternoon bunch

Sunday morning

1 comment:
I found Aunt Sharon's blog! I'm SO excited!!! ;)
Post a Comment